~-+ Dough +-
* Sprinkle yeast on warm water, letting stand until dissolved.
Add oil, salt and / of the flour, beating well.
Gradually add more flour to form a soft dough.
* Turn out dough on a floured board.
Knead until smooth and elastic, about 10 minutes.
* Place in a greased bowl, turning to coat.
Cover with saran wrap and let rise in a warm place until double in size (about 1/ hours) or refrigerate overnite to rise.
~-+ Sauce +-
* Combine first 4 ingredients and simmer until thick, about 20 minutes, stirring often.
* Add herbs.
~-+ Filling +-
* Punch down dough and turn out on a floured board.
Divide dough into 2 balls, one slightly larger for the bottom. Roll larger portion out to fit a 12" round and 1" deep pizza pan with a slight overhang.
* Spread bottom with mozzeralla cheese, / of the mushrooms, / of the green peppers and garlic. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
* Roll out the other portion and cover, folding in the edges with the bottom crust, pinching to make a standing rim.
* Bake in a preheated 450°F oven on the bottom rack for 7 minutes. Remove from oven, add tomato sauce, remaining mushrooms and vegetables.
Sprinkle with the herbs and garlic.
* Return to oven, reducing heat to 400°F and bake an additional 25 minutes until brown and set.
If edges turn brown first, cover with foil.
Let stand 10 minutes before serving.