Joined: 01 Jan 1970
|Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:43 am Post subject: How to Backup AOL emails?
|If you wish to create a backup for AOL email, then you can do so by following some really simple steps. The steps that you would have to follow are as given below:
• The users would first have to sign into AOL.
• You can then click on the ‘Mail’ option which is there on the AOL toolbar.
• Further click on the option of ‘Filing Cabinet.’
• Then you would have to the right click on the folder which you wish to back up. Then select the ‘save folder as’ option.
• You would then have to enter a new folder name and then save the folder. Further, navigate to the location where the backup folder should be present.
• Repeat these steps for other folders in the filing cabinet.
• Now close the filing cabinet window by clicking the cross button which is available on the upper right corner.
If the users face any issue while creating the backup of AOL email then can easily find respite by connecting with AOL email technical support. The users can connect with trained professionals by connecting with this customer care.
Solved:- How to Backup AOL emails